a little later than i had planned but today i’m sharing everything i bought for myself last month. you’ll sense a theme – winter is coming! i definitely stocked up on sweaters and cozy items, plus a few fun things too. enjoy!
- sun & shadow fringe batwing pullover sweater – the definition of cozy chic, it can be dressed up or down. you can see it here.
- bp. print poet top – i walked past this on a trip to nordstrom to do some returns and couldn’t just leave it there! i always struggle to find blouses that are casual without being too casual and this is perfect plus the lace detail almost looks like a choker when it’s tied. and the first time i wore it ken said he liked it – which never happens! i wore it here.
- j.o.a. rib knit sleeveless sweater – perfect for layering but sturdy enough to stand on it’s own. you can see it here.
- bp. open front cardigan – beyond soft and really adds warmth, i love pairing it with a tank or cami since it’s so substantial. you can see it here.
- bp. stretch cotton moto leggings – the cutest leggings i have ever owned. super soft and very flattering. i’m definitely buying them in burgundy asap. i’m wearing them here.
- who what wear for target straight hem button down – i love the length of this shirt – it more than covers your butt in leggings, jeans, or anything else you pair it with and it looks way more expensive than it is. i wore it here.
- shein floral crop blouse – i bought this for annabelle’s fiesta themed second birthday and it fit perfectly.
- sonix starry eyed iPhone case – i love how this case is clear so you can see my gold phone through it and i love the star detail on the lashes!
- vici collection cozy cody cardigan – probably my favorite of all of my purchases for the month. it’s like wearing a plush blanket but looking effortlessly cool and put together at the same time. take that, snuggie! i’m wearing it here.
shop the post:
ps what i bought last month